Hiking and Biking Trails
The Lyon College Bluff Trail is a trail along a bluff that borders the north side of the campus. It was completed in 2010 and expanded in 2016. The Bluff Trails were made possible by a grant funded by the Arkansas State Highway Department and the Arkansas Recreational Trails Program.
The entrances to the trail are behind the Lyon Building on the west side of the wall for bikes and hikers and down the stairs on the east side of the Lyon Building wall for hikers and runners.
The trail is open to the public. Lyon College is not responsible for any injuries.
To report downed trees or trail damage, please contact LEAP at 870-307-7529.
- Helmets must be worn when mountain biking.
- Please help keep the trail clean by picking up trash.
- Please stay on designated trails. Please refrain from using the trail in wet or muddy conditions.
- The Bluff Trail at Lyon College is open to everyone. Disruptive visitors may be asked to leave. Closed to visitors between dusk and dawn.
- Mountain Bikers should yield to other users and wildlife.
- Trail suitable for walkers and riders of all skill levels with special features for advanced mountain bikers.
- Use trail at own risk.
- Campus Safety: 870-613-4733 and 870-307-7233.