Student Activities Council
Student Activities Council is the recognized activity programming board on campus. This organization is comprised of paid and volunteer student workers, led by a team of five interns, who advise, supervise and guide the general members. SAC works to meet the needs of everyone on campus and always has something going on.
Student Activities Council provides educational, multicultural, recreational, and social programs for the campus community to promote student engagement, foster community, and enrich campus life.
- Promotes student engagement through experiential education
- Provides opportunities for students to learn and utilize leadership skills
- Fosters an environment that connects students and builds community
- Facilitates a comprehensive series of intellectual, multicultural, recreational, and social programs
- Helps students realize their individual and collective potential
All Lyon College students can become members of the council and have a hand in planning events for the campus.
Get involved in SAC and be a part of a very active organization on campus! Weekly Meetings are on Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m. in the Walker Room, located on the lower level of Edwards Commons.
Connect With Us
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to keep up with SAC!