All Captains are responsible for knowing Lyon College's Intramural Policies
Common policies that you need to know as a captain:
- As a captain you are responsible for registering your teams, communicating with players on the team, and selecting your team's preferred time preferences for scheduling.
- You are responsible to educate your team on the rules of the sport.
- Make sure that you have only eligible players on your team. Some examples of ineligible players are:
- Player that has been ejected and not reinstated
- Having more than 1 former college players in a like sport that has been on a college roster
- Non-team members
- A player that plays on more than one single gender team in a sport
- If a player on your team has been ejected from a game or accumulated three unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, they must meet with the Intramural Director and/or Dean of Students to be reinstated
- Every player on your team must be signed up on IMLeagues and on your team roster by the playoffs/tournaments. If the player is not on your teams IMLeague roster they will be ineligible for the playoffs/tournament.