We can't wait to meet you

Schedule a visit Apply to Lyon

Immunization Records Health Forms

Immunization and Health Forms

Health Forms

All full-time students are required to complete a health history via the Lyon College Health and Wellness Portal.

After submitting your tuition deposit, you will receive an email titled Portal login information from your doctor's office. Follow the URL hyperlink in the email and use your username and password to log in. It is recommended that you reset your password to something you can remember. To do this, go to the "My Account" tab.

While there, fill out the "Personal Information" and "Additional Information" sections completely. Some fields are required; these are marked by a red asterisk. Next, go to the "Questionnaires" tab and fill out all questionnaires completely.

If you have trouble with this, please contact Jennifer Pitts at jennifer.pitts@lyon.edu

Immunization Records

Arkansas Law requires all full-time students and all students living on campus to have official documentation of two MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) shots or serological immunity or proof of having applied for an exemption on file.

Immunization records are available through any state health department, private clinics, and physician offices. Lyon requires official documentation. 

Acceptable forms of documentation include the immunization records from any state health department, clinic, or physician office with records signed by the physician or authorized representative, military records, or any Arkansas school.

Fax these records to our confidential line: 855.299.3278

*Meningococcal Meningitis Advisement

Meningococcal Meningitis is a rare but potentially dangerous illness. Although the risk of contracting this disease is low for the general population, there is a greater potential risk of outbreaks for college-aged students due to a prevalence of risk factors that are often part of campus life. These risk factors include residence hall living, active and passive smoking, bar patronage, and alcohol consumption. As a preventative measure, the Office of Health and Wellness recommends students check with their health care providers for further information about available vaccines or contact health and wellness at 870.307.7425.

 Recommended Immunizations/Vaccines

The following are immunizations for incoming college students RECOMMENDED by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the American College Health Association (ACHA), and Lyon College but NOT REQUIRED. Vaccine-preventable diseases continue to occur on American campuses and this can be a good time to update any immunizations to help prevent these diseases.

NOT required but recommended (click on the vaccine name to learn more about each):

Students are asked to submit information about the recommended vaccines along with their immunization records.


Tuberculosis Screening

Arkansas State Law requires all incoming students who receive instruction in a room with other students and were born in countries where tuberculosis (TB) is endemic to be screened in the U.S. or Canada at least six months prior to the beginning of the semester.

A student is defined as any person born in a country where TB is endemic, who is not a permanent resident, and receives instruction in a room in which other students are present. People who receive only individual instruction at which only they and an instructor are present are excluded. People who receive instruction solely by electronic means are excluded if no other students occupy the room in which they receive instruction at the same time. Part-time as well as full time students are included. Auditors are included.


If you were born in one of the following countries, a TB test is NOT required for admission.


America Samoa









New Zealand




San Marino


St. Kitts and Nevis


St. Lucia






United Kingdom


United States


Virgin Islands

If you were born in a foreign country that is NOT listed above, you will need to have a TB screening test completed prior to the start of the semester unless other arrangements have been made.

TB testing sites can be given by contacting the Arkansas Department of Health TB department at 501-661-2152 or their website https://www.healthy.arkansas.gov/programs-services/topics/tuberculosis. In addition to the Department of Health, the Office of Health and Wellness can preform T-Spot testing in our office via a blood draw. Call the office at 870-307-7425 or e-mail health@lyon.edu for appointment.

A student who has findings consistent with TB exposure must undergo additional evaluation and/or treatment. The student is responsible for any costs associated with this testing, additional evaluation, and/or treatment.

If you have a current TB certificate, you may mail or fax it to the Health and Wellness Office at:

Lyon College

2300 Highland Rd.

Office of Health and Wellness

Batesville, AR 72501

Fax 855-299-3278


Because email is not a secure way to transmit documents, records submitted in this manner cannot be accepted.


*-as required by Arkansas Legislative Act 1233