We can't wait to meet you

Schedule a visit Apply to Lyon

Disability Services

In addition to providing academic support services, the MAC acts as the office of disability services. Students with disabilities that qualify under the Americans with Disabilties Act (ADA) may request reasonable academic accommodations. Disabilities recognized by the ADA may include learning, psychiatric, and physical disabilities, as well as chronic health disorders. The office of disability services also provides temporary accommodations to students who have been injured and whose injuries affect their academic performance (concussion, injury to the dominant hand, etc.). Students must initiate the accommodations process by completing the office of disability services intake form. Students are also responsible for providing documentation that verifies need. The director of academic support will coordinate coverage by collaborating with all appropriate parties. If need cannot be verified at the time of registration, the director of academic support will allow temporary accommodations and provide adequate time for verification of need to be secured. Students must register for accommodations each semester. 

Click here to register for academic accommodations.