The Campus Clinic is committed to promoting the health and well-being of the Lyon College community by providing quality healthcare and educational outreach programs.
All services are provided free of charge to students.
The goals of the health and wellness office are:
- to provide professional, clinical nursing care in a convenient, cost-effective, respectful, and confidential setting;
- to assist students, faculty, and staff in making positive choices in their daily lives;
- to emphasize disease prevention and individual self-advocacy;
- to facilitate access to additional medical care as needed; and
- to collect and confidentially maintain student health records as required by law.
Hours and Location
The Campus Clinic is located on the first floor of Edwards Commons. It is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.–5 p.m. The office closes daily for lunch from 12-1 p.m. and closes for Chapel on Thursday from 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Our office is staffed by Jennifer Morrison RN, BSN. She graduated in 2007 from Arkansas State University with a Bachelor’s degree in nursing. Jennifer was raised in Batesville, graduating from Southside High School in 2002. She has a wide range of nursing training, including working in both the emergency room and operating room for the past 10 years. The Campus Clinic offers many services for our students including:
-Treatment for minor illnesses
-Treatment for minor injuries
-Dispensing of over-the-counter medications
-Blood pressure checks
-Blood sugar checks
-Allergy shot injections
-T-Spot testing (For those requiring tuberculosis testing)
-Education on illness and diseases
-Referrals to area clinics if needed
Drop us a follow and keep up to date with all things Campus Clinic: https://www.instagram.com/lyon_campus_clinic/