Lyon College admits candidates who demonstrate through their achievements that they can contribute to and benefit from the Lyon educational experience. Admission is not limited by age, race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin of the applicant. We expect candidates to demonstrate their commitment and readiness by participating in a college preparatory curriculum throughout their high school careers.
To complete your application to Lyon College, you must submit the following items:
- Lyon admissions application available through our website.(To receive a paper Application for Admission, call Lyon’s Office of Enrollment Services at 1-800-423-2542)
- $25 application fee waived through March 31, 2015
- Official High School transcripts from your guidance counselor, sent to Lyon College, Office of Enrollment Services, 2300 Highland, Batesville, AR 72501
- Official report of your American College Test (ACT) or Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) scores. The ACT institutional code number for Lyon is 0112; our SAT code is 6009
Lyon reviews completed applications as they are received (rolling admission). To be assured of priority consideration for scholarships, you should submit all application materials by May 1. Student Financial Assistance All candidates for admission who complete the application process are automatically considered for Lyon scholarships. Institutional scholarships are limited and priority is given to those who complete their applications by May 1.
To qualify for federal need-based aid (as well as some state need-based aid), candidates must complete a Free Application for Federal Aid (FAFSA), available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Lyon’s FAFSA institutional code is 001088.
- Apply Now!
- Deposit Online
- Schedule a Visit
- Outdoor and ACT Prep Camp
- Transfer Students
- Homeschool Students
- International Students
- Why Lyon?
- Financial Aid
- Academic Partnerships
- Find Your Representative
- Office of Enrollment Services
- SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration)
- Send Me More Info