The mission of Residence Life at Lyon College is to create a dynamic, involved and respectful residential community that compliments the academic mission of the College.
We are committed to realizing this mission through:
- Providing a clean, comfortable, well maintained residential environment to enhance student learning and growth.
- Defining clear rights and responsibilities of each student and group, thus allowing students to play an active role in governing and shaping their living environments and holding one another accountable.
- Cultivating civility, creativity, and trust within the community.
- Developing respect for individuals and the differences among them.
- Creating meaningful student leadership opportunities.
- Promoting social, physical, emotional, spiritual, and ethical growth through programming that involves Lyon faculty, staff, and students.