Office of Enrollment Services
The purpose of Enrollment Services is to recruit new freshmen, transfer, and special students who can benefit from and contribute to the educational programs at the college. The Component develops and executes annual plans to recruit and enroll students with appropriate intellectual qualifications, interests, and backgrounds to meet the goals of the College. Within the Component, the Office of Student Financial Assistance assists students and their families in securing the federal, state and private funds that, along with institutional funds, will make Lyon an affordable option.
"Lyon is all about life"
That's how a freshman once summed up his first year's experience here at Lyon. And that may be the perfect definition of what a college should be: an exploration of life in all its mystery and wonder, with an emphasis on the life of the mind and the way in which it enlightens all other aspects of life - from the way you choose to live to the way you choose to earn your living.
That is the kind of experience Lyon students are seeking - the kind of exhilarating, demanding, life-defining experience that fosters high levels of achievement and makes the best preparation, not only for graduate school or a profession, but also for living a full and meaningful life.
As you search for the right college to prepare you for life, take a good look at Lyon College. We feel confident that you will like what you see. So research and test Lyon College, and if you cannot find the information you are looking for, you can contact us using the information below.
Our Admissions Representatives are here to help you learn about Lyon. We are excited that your search for life has led you here.
- Pat Anderson, Administrative Coordinator for Enrollment Services, Telephone: 870.307.7250
- David L. Heringer, Vice President for Enrollment Services, Telephone: 870.307.7290
- Teresa Loggains, Manager for Admission Data , Telephone: 870.307.7399
- Josh Manning, Director of Enrollment Services, Telephone: 870.307.7416
- Leca McKenzie, Administrative Coordinator for Enrollment Services , Telephone: 870.307.7361
- Jeff Roper, Assistant Director of Financial Aid, Telephone: 870.307.7256
- Dan Rutledge, Regional Director of Admission and Alumni, Telephone: 870.307.7239
- Tommy Tucker, Director of Financial Aid , Telephone: 870.307.7257
- Scarlett Barnes, Enrollment Services Representative, Telephone: 870.307.7364
- Mary Catherine Harvison, Enrollment Services Representative, Telephone: 870.307.7362
- Brandi Kroll, Transfer and International Student Coordinator, Telephone: 870.307.7291
- Landon Downing, Enrollment Services Representative, Telephone: 870.307.7402